There has never been an easier time to get information. Each day our social media accounts are flooded with new videos, pictures and ideas.
So.. how does a "new" drill or exercise make it into our programming at The Athlete Factory?
1. Will it directly benefit our athletes results in their performance?
2. Can we progress/regress the exercise to fit all training ages and skill levels in our facility?
3. Does it fit the "flow" of our current programming and exercise selection?
4. Can we teach/coach it effectively to large groups of athletes?
5. Is it a better option than the exercise we are removing from our program?
Once a exercise passes this criteria we will add it to our program. Sometimes these exercises become staples in what we do and other times they are rotated in and out.
A solid training program will always run exercises through a strict vetting process. This ensures that only well thought out and meaningful drills and exercises will make it into our RESULTS driven programming.