The Value of Consistency
In an instant gratification society the gym is one of the places left where you can not cheat the work and everything is still earned. Whether you are an athlete preparing for sport or an adult who wants to feel and look better there are no shortcuts to reaching your training goals.
The magic is in consistently showing up week after week, month after month and getting a little bit better each time you are in the gym. Outside the gym making consistent positive decisions on nutrition, sleep and recovery leads to the RESULTS that you are chasing.
Goals and Tips for being consistent:
- 100 Sessions Per Year: Our goal for our members of The Athlete Factory is to make it to 100 training sessions per year. This breaks down to about 2x per week for the whole year. We have found that our members who make 100 sessions per year have the best training results.
- Plan and Book Sessions Early: Keeping yourself accountable by planning out your training sessions for the week and checking into class on the app will add a layer of accountability to your week. Once you have the time blocked off and the coaches planning on you being there it makes it a little tougher to skip.
- Workout with Friends: Everything's better when you are with your friends. Planning training times with your friends gives you the opportunity to share your goals and the process of reaching them with people that you care about. So grab a friend that you would like to train with and plan your workouts at the same time.
- Sacrifice: Lets face it, some days and weeks will be harder than others. During these times stay focused on why you started and find a way to get it done! This may include coming to a different training time or using our online training app to get your workout in at home or on the road. Regardless there will be a time where you will need to sacrifice to get it done. Plan and prepare for it!
- Remember Your WHY: You started your training program for a reason. Whether that is to make your high school team, earn a scholarship, decrease body fat %, increase confidence the list can go on and on. Remember your WHY when your schedule gets busy, you are lacking motivation and life gets in the way. Just keep showing up and push through the tough times to get to the other side and continue towards your goals.
Looking to get coached by the top Sports Performance Coaches in Central Florida... Contact us today at 407-960-4705!